Yadaloo volunteer sign up
2020 looks a lot different, but we encourage you to join our Facebook Volunteer Group - CLICK HERE. There you can stay up to date on all volunteer opportunities. Feel free to sign up below, as well.
Be a volunteer for the 3rd annual Yadaloo Music & Arts Festival coming to the banks of the Arkansas river at North Shore Riverwalk Park on Saturday, September 18, 2021 in North Little Rock, Arkansas!
We can't do it without our volunteer family!
We will have Country music, arts and craft vendors, a kid zone, dog park, food and beer vendors! Fun for all ages and YOU!
We will have a schedule of shifts with times and duties for the festival. Each volunteer spot will be listed on our signup.com organizer with descriptions and times which will be launched early Summer 2020.
- Volunteers must be age 18 or older.
- Volunteers will be admitted into festival at no charge.
- Volunteers will wear casual attire with an official red Yadaloo Volunteer lanyard.
- Please report to shift 15 minutes prior. Check in at the box office upon arrival to receive volunteer lanyard, then enter the gates and sign in at the Volunteer Tent.
- Parking is sufficient on the street and parking lots surrounding the festival.
- We will have meetings scheduled for Volunteers before the festival in the months leading up to the date.
We will post the official volunteer shifts weeks before our event, for now please enter your information below to be added to our list for notification.
Questions? Call Susan at 323-919-2436 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.