Yadaloo volunteer sign up
Be a volunteer for the inaugural Yadaloo Music & Arts Festival coming to the banks of the Arkansas river at North Short Riverwalk Park on Sunday, Sept. 22, 2019 in North Little Rock, Arkansas!
We can't do it without our volunteer family!
We will have Country music, arts and craft vendors, a kid zone, dog park, food and beer vendors! Fun for all ages and YOU!
We have a schedule of shifts with times and duties for the festival. Each volunteer spot is listed on our signup.com organizer with descriptions and times.
- Volunteers must be age 18 or older.
- Volunteers will be admitted into festival at no charge.
- Volunteers will wear casual attire with an official red Yadaloo Vendor lanyard.
- We will also honor up to 3 GA tickets for each volunteer at $15 each for your family members. (Kids 12 and under are admitted free anyway.)
Please report to shift 15 minutes prior. Check in at the box office upon arrival to receive volunteer lanyard, then enter the gates and sign in at the Volunteer Tent.
Parking is sufficient on the street and parking lots surrounding the festival.
We have two meetings scheduled for Volunteers in which we need you to attend one:
- Monday, Sept. 16 6-7pm, Prost, 324 President Clinton Ave., Little Rock
- Tuesday, Sept. 17 6-7pm, Prost, 324 President Clinton Ave., Little Rock
Note: If you are unable to attend a meeting, please schedule a quick call with Susan Erwin Prowse, contact info below.
Questions? Call Susan at 323-919-2436 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
sign up now!
We're using SignUp.com (the leading online SignUp and reminder tool) to organize our upcoming SignUps.
Here's how it works in 3 easy steps:
1) CICK HERE to SignUp on SignUp.com.
2) Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like.
3) Sign up! It's Easy - you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on SignUp.com.
Note: SignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact me and I can sign you up manually.