IT'S ALL ABOUT THE ARTS!
VENDOR APPLICATIONS OPEN
See below for more info and to SIGN UP!
Yadaloo will consist of a main stage with national Country and Americana music acts, food vendors and arts and crafts vendor spaces available. The event takes place along the Arkansas River at the North Shore Riverwalk Park in North Little Rock, Arkansas from 2pm to 9pm on Sunday, Sept. 22, 2019. All ages, with a target demographic of ages 21 to 40.
ARTS & CRAFTS VENDORS: We are specifically looking for high-quality, interactive, contemporary merchandise with goods that are handcrafted, hard-to-find, or unusual items that are not widely commercially available. We also are looking to present a limited number of resell merchants. We love Arkansas-based artists and merchants, but certainly would like all those who’d be a good fit.
DOG PARK VENDORS: We will have a dog park! We are seeking vendors with dog related products and services that would like to be positioned strategically near our dog park in the high traffic area of dog owners and lovers!
KID ZONE VENDORS: We will have a kid zone tent where we want the kiddos to paint, create and interact. Looking for face painters, kid games, kid activities, figures, etc.
INTERACTIVE & LIVE ARTISTS: We will be featuring live art exhibits and are actively seeking artists, such as a live wood chainsaw artist, jugglers, graffiti artists, etc.
Yadaloo event site has 10x10 and 10x20 space options. The vendor sales area spreads along the outside of the main area of the park. This area is high traffic and visible to all attendees. Multiple ATMs will be present on the festival grounds.
FEES & PAYMENT:
NON-FOOD VENDORS: $100 fee for a 10x10 space. $175 fee for a 10x20 space. Tent, table and chair add-ons available upon request. (Electricity is provided at no charge.)
DEPOSIT: Once approved, a $25 deposit is due with application agreement for all vendors. This deposit will be deducted from your final total due 7 days prior to festival.
NON-PROFIT VENDORS: We are offering a select number of nonprofit vendors no charge to sign up.
- Pop-up tents are allowed. Vendors wishing to rent a tent at Yadaloo’s volume pricing must do so on their entrance form (attached). We have 10x10 tents available for you for $50 each.
- Tables and chairs can be rented at Yadaloo’s volume pricing by indicating on our entrance form (attached). We have 1 6’ Table and 2 Chairs Package for $20.
- Vendors may not sell any item with the Yadaloo logo without the written consent of Yadaloo.
- Participants may not sell any item with the name or image of any act playing the Festival.
- All non-concession exhibiters are prohibited from selling any beverages.
- You may not sell any drug paraphernalia, tobacco products, weapons, or umbrellas of any kind. Ponchos and other rain attire are approved.
- You may not distribute literature, coupons, or other materials without prior written approval from Yadaloo.
- Booth load in must be complete by 12pm. Gates open at 1pm. If you would like to keep a restocking vehicle onsite, please contact Yadaloo for information.
- Yadaloo will provide security but is not responsible for loss or damage to any items in booth area.
- Sales tax collection and payment is the responsibility of all vendors.
VENDOR TICKETS & DEALS:
There is limited free vendor staff admissions and parking, and we will work with you on a case-by-case basis. In addition, vendors have access to special pricing for Yadaloo tickets. A $10.00 reduced ticket will be available for sale to vendors. Reduced price ticket sales are limited to 10 per vendor.
LOAD IN TIMES & HOURS:
Inform Yadaloo if you require any special load-in accommodations or timing. Load in will begin at 7:30am on Sunday, September 22nd. Tents may be erected a day before, please contact us for times. All booths must be fully installed by 12 PM on September 22nd. Gates open at 1PM and music acts play from 2-9PM. All vendors are required to be open from 1pm to sundown (appr. 7pm), unless otherwise arranged with Yadaloo. Music acts from until 9pm. It is up to you if you want to remain open until festival end time of 9pm. (Remember electricity is provided at no extra charge.) All locations must be removed by the end of the day at 11:59pm on Sunday, September 22nd.
If you have specific questions that aren't answered here, please call Susan Erwin Prowse at 323-919-2436 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
NONFOOD VENDORS SIGN UP BELOW
Please fill out the form below if you are interested in being considered for our festival! We will review your information and contact you to proceed with an agreement if we feel you are a good fit. Thank you!